Frequently Asked Questions
• Is the Hotel Vivaldi Locanda air-conditioned?
The entire building is air-conditioned, as are the guest rooms.
• Can I access the internet?
Yes, you can - guest rooms have internet sockets.
• Do all the rooms have international Satellite Television?
Yes, all the rooms have satellite TV.
• Is there a lift in the hotel?
Yes, there is a lift.
• Does the hotel provide facilities for disabled guests?
Yes. We do have disabled access to the hotel and two specially adapted rooms.
• Where is the list of prices?
All trates and availability can be viewed on our real time
• Will the hotel accept credit cards?
Yes, we do accept all major credit cards.
• How do we get to the hotel from the train station?
You can take a waterbus from the Santa Lucia railway station.
The waterbus stop is San Zaccaria.
• How do we get to you from the airport?
You can take a water taxi or the Aliguna hydrofoil to San Marco.
• Does the hotel offer complementary breakfast?
Yes, Every morning between 07:30 and 10:30.
• Is there a possibility of room service?
Yes, we provide room service.
• Is the hotel far from the main tourist attractions?
All of the tourist attractions are on your door step.
• Can we bring pets?
Small animals are welcome, yes.
• Is English spoken fluently?
Yes, English is spoken in the hotel.